Here is a very incomplete list of my current WIPS:
- We’re selling the main house and attempting to get rid of everything we don’t want to move to the Cape. Joy, joy, joy… noticing how much I have amassed over the years.
- Goodwill, Big Brother/Big Sister, Father Bill’s/Mainspring, Cape Housing and a host of others are coming to the Cape house to pick up more stuff we no longer need. Is there a message here? Anyone need an upright piano?
- I’m finishing a quilt I started more than fifteen years ago. It was in my UFO (unfinished objects) box. About twenty more await my attention. I’m not kidding.
- Finally got rid of wine glasses that hold less than an ounce of wine… we got them as engagement presents 42 years ago and have moved them three times. Never used them once.
- Mama and Papa bird started building a new nest from scratch, in the original location, in preparation for a second brood. These little creatures (with bird brains, right?) finished the new nest in three days and completely recycled the old one. No muss, no fuss, no movers, no tears, all done. I am thoroughly enjoying them while feeling completely inadequate with my own progress.
You’re moving? Noooo!